quarta-feira, agosto 25, 2004




Oh I went to the Doctor, I said Doctor please,
what do you do when your true love leaves?
He said the hardest thing in the world to do,
is to find somebody believes in you.

Make a sad, make a sad, make a sad sad sad song
Make a sad, make a sad, make a sad sad song...

...

And so I went to the whale, I said killer whale please,
what do you do when your true love leaves?
He said I only have but one trick up my sleeve,
I sing it over and over 'til she comes back to me.

I make a sad, make a sad, make a sad sad sad song
I make a sad, make a sad, make a sad sad song...


m. ward in "sad sad song"

2 comentários:

Sr. Humberto disse...

Sing a sad song
In a lonely place
And try to put a word in for me
It's been so long
Since I found a space
You'd better put in two or three
We as people
Are just walking 'round
Our heads are firmly fixed in the ground
What we don't see
Well, it can't be real
What we don't touch we cannot feel

Where we're living in this town
The sun is coming up and it's going down
But it's all just the same at the end of the day
And we cheat, and we lie
Nobody says it's wrong, so we don't ask why
Cos it's all just the same at the end of the day
We're throwing it all away
Throwing it all away
We're throwing it all away at the end of the day

If you're needing
Something I can give
You know I'll help you if I can
If you're honest
And you say that you did
You know that I will give you my hand
Or a sad song
In a lonely place
I'll try to put a word in for you
Need a shoulder?
Well, if that's the case
You know there's nothing I wouldn't do

Oasis - Sad Song

Já sei que para ti já é triste que seja Oasis ;) e eu próprio já não ouvia isto háaaaaaaaa tótil mas essa do Sad Song lembrou-me esta.
Vá lá, não sejam preconceituosos. Apesar de não gostarem dos gajos e da música, a letra é boa. Eu gosto e diz-me muito e pronto e cagai-vos...

eduardo disse...

Vai para aqui uma tristeza!
Então acrescentem o "So Why So Sad" dos manic Street Preachers à lista. Evito a publicação da letra para a coisa não ficar muito pesada.

p.s. uma "Pollockada" fica sempre bem!